Thursday, September 10, 2009

Post 15 … One After 909 [09]

Well, sorry for not posting yesterday. I broke one of my commandments, I know, but there was a lot going on yesterday. As I told you I would, I spent a lot of time last night playing The Beatles: Rock Band with my beautiful wife; the game is fantastic, by the way. I believe we played it in its entirety except for 5 songs. I like how they made it true to The Beatles and not just a fun music game with good songs. Also I spent a lot of time yesterday and today reading a very large quantity of Beatles-related information floating around out there; here are two great links I found: a serious in-depth review of all of The Beatles albums and a not-so-serious one.

I hope to do better in the future about holding to my tenant of at least once daily posts on here, but at the same time I also hope to get through all of the Rock Band songs tonight too. So we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment