Sunday, September 20, 2009

Post 21 ... I Wanna Be Your Man

I was watching Anthology 3 today, and although it is hard to feel sorry for multi-millionaires that get to do every fun thing in the world, sometimes I do feel bad for Ringo. You just have to wonder whether The Beatles would have went to the Far East and left one of them behind sick if that one had been Paul or John--I think they might have left George, too--like they did with Ringo. It must be hard at times to be "The Other Beatle" and have everyone know you are "The Other Beatle."

Another note ... when I started this journey I thought I would fail because I would feel the need to listen to some new music, but the hardest part for me has been coming up with things to say on this blog. I just have trouble coming up with topics that I--let alone anyone else--would be interested in reading about. So I am going to keep this one short ... because ... I have ... nothing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment